“ANALISIS KINERJA ISLAMIC HUMAN RESOURCES” BERDASARKAN METODE MASLAHAH SCORECARD (STUDI KASUS PADA PT. INALUM)

Rodi Syafrizal

Abstract


This study discusses the effectiveness of performance based on the Maslahah Scorecard measurement method and reveals the influence of aspects of Maqasid Al-Syariah on the performance of Muslim employees of PT. INALUM. The population in this study were Muslim employees who worked at PT. INALUM which amounted to 1622 employees with a total sample of 94 people responded and then in determining and selecting a sample of researchers using the Convenience Sampling technique. ased on the approach of this study using the Mix Method method. Based on the results of the study it can be concluded that aspects of Maqasid Al-Sharia have a positive and significant effect of 80.8% on performance while the remaining 19.2% is influenced by variables outside of this study and based on statistical calculations that the performance of Muslim employees PT. INALUM has a performance with an effective category with a performance score of 89.9%.

Full Text:

PDF

References


Djaelany Haluty, ”Islam Dan Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia Yang Berkualitas, Volume. 10 Nomor 1, Juni 2014.

Teguh Suripto, “Manajemen SDM Dalam Persfektif Ekonomi Islam”, dalam Jurnal Ekonomi Syariah Indonesia, Vol. 2, 2012.

Tri Wikaningrum, “Praktek Dan Kebijakan Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia Pada Perbankan Syariah”, Vol. 15, 2011.

Achmad Zarkasi, ”Analisis Kinerja Sumber Daya ManusiaPada Asuransi Jiwa Bringin Life” (Skripsi, Fakultas Syariah dan Hukum UIN Syarif Hidayahtullah Jakarta, 2011).

Bagus Mohammad Ramadhan dan Muhammad Nafik Hadi Ryandono, Etos Kerja Islam Pada Kinerja Bisnis Pedagang Muslim Pasar Besar Kota Madiun, dalam Jurnal JESTT, Vol. 2, 2015.

Harsuko Riniwati, Manajemen Sumberdaya Manusia, (UB Press : Malang , 2016)

Kholid Musyaddad, ”Prinsip Prinsip Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia Dalam Perspektif Islam”, dalam Jurnal Al-Fikrah, Vol. 5, 2014.

Iwan Triyuwono, Organisasi Dan Akuntasi Syariah,(Jember : LKis, 2000),

Bilal Khan, Ayesha Farooq dan Zareen Hussain, “Human Resource Management: An Islamic Perspective”, dalam Jurnal Business Administration, Vol. 2, 2010.

Eni Haryani, “Analisis Pengukuran Kinerja Universitas Islam Negeri Sumatera Utara Medan Berdasarkan Maslahah Scorecard”, Tesis, program Pascasarjan Universitas Negeri Islam Sumtera utara, 2018),

Ahmad Firdaus, Maslahah Scorecard (MaSC), Sistem Pengukuran Kinerja Bisnis Berbasis Maqosid Syari’ah, (Jakarta: Islamic Banking & Finance Conferences, Fakultas Ekonomi dan Bisnis, UIN Syarif Hidayatullah), September 2012.

Rusindiyanto,”Analisis Kinerja Sumber Daya Manusia Dengan Metode Human Resources Scorecard (Hrsc) (Studi Kasus Di Pt. Arto Metal Internasional Sidoarjo)”, dalam Jurnal Penelitian Ilmu Teknik, Vol. 9, 2009.

Anjur Perkasa Alam, “Analisis Kinerja Karyawan Pada Pt. Bank Syariah Mandiri Cabang Aksara Medan Ditinjaudari Manajemen Syariah”, dalam Jurnal Analytica Islamica, Vol. 5, 2016.

Ascarya, Siti Rahmawati dan Raditya Sukmana, Measuring The Islamicity Of Islamic Bank In Indonesia And Other Countries Based On Shari’ah Objectives. (Jakarta: Center for Central Banking Research and Education, Bank Indonesia, 2016),“Manajemen Kinerja, (Jakarta: PT Rajagrafindo Persada, 2007)


Refbacks

  • There are currently no refbacks.