HUBUNGAN MOTIVASI BELAJAR DAN KECERDASAN INTELEKTUAL DENGAN HASIL BELAJAR PAI DI SD NEGERI WILAYAH 5 SAENTIS DELI SERDANG

Nurliana Pohan

Abstract


This study aims to examine the relationship between learning motivation and
intellectual intelligence with learning outcomes both individually and together. The population of this study amounted to 272 students, a sample of 98 people. Learning motivation data using a Likert scale questionnaire. The intellectual intelligence of students is tested, learning outcomes are obtained through report cards. The results of the first hypothesis analysis are 15.5%. The second hypothesis is 10.04%. The third hypothesis is 27.46%. the remaining 72.54% is influenced by other variables not measured in this study.

Keywords


Motivasi Belajar, Kecerdasan Intelektual, Hasil Belajar

Full Text:

PDF

References


Arikunto, Suharsimi. 1993. Prosedur Penelitian. cetakan keduabelas. Jakarta: Rineka

Cipta.

Darling-Hammond, L., LaPointe, M., Meyerson, D., Orr. M. T., & Cohen, C. (2007),

tentang Preparing School Leaders for a Changing World: Lessons from

Exemplary Leadership Development Programs. Stanford, CA: Stanford

University, Stanford Educational Leadership Institute.

Gagne, Robert., & Briggs, Lislie. 1979. Principles of Instructional Design. Second

Edition. New-York: Holt, Rinehart and Winston.

Gredler M, E. Bell. 1991. Belajar dan Membelajarkan seri Pustaka Teknologi

Pendidikan Nomor: 11, Universitas terbuka. Jakarta: Rajawali Pers.

Hajar, Ibnu. 1996. Dasar-Dasar Penelitian Kuantitatif Dalam Pendidikan. Jakarta: Raja

Grafindo Persada.

Hamalik, Oemar. 2008. Proses Belajar Mengajar. Cetakan kelima. Jakarta: Bumi

Aksara.

Steers, Richard M., dan Porter, Lyman W. 1987. Motivation and Work Behavior. New

York: McGrow-Hill Book Company.

Undang-Undang Republik Indonesia Nomor 20 tahun 2003 Tentang Sistim Pendidikan

Nasional. Jakarta: Eka Jaya.




DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.30821/ansiru.v2i2.2018

Refbacks

  • There are currently no refbacks.




Copyright (c) 2018 JURNAL ansiru PAI

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.

 

Indexed By:

                   

                                 

 

JURNAL ansiru PAI by Program Master Pendidikan Agama Islam FITK UIN Sumatera Utara Medan is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.

 Based on a work at http://jurnal.uinsu.ac.id/index.php/ansiru/index.