PERBANDINGAN MEDIA AUDIOVISUAL DAN CERAMAH TERHADAP SIKAP SISWA TENTANG PENTINGNYA KONSUMSI SAYUR DAN BUAH

Mona Hastuti, Kintoko Rochadi, Etti Sudaryati

Abstract


The importance of consuming fruit and vegetables is commonly neglected by the Indonesian people. Only 6.4% of adolescents at the age of 10-14 consume fruit and vegetables about 5 portions or more per day while the remaining 93.6% fewer than 5 portions. It is probably caused by their lack of knowledge and negative attitude toward it so that health promotion, using audiovisual, is needed. The research method used quasi experimental method with group pretest-posttest design. It was conducted at SMPIT AL Musabbihin and  Namira Medan. The population was 58 students consisted of 28 at SMPIT Al Musabbihin and 30at SMPIT Namira. The data were analyzed by using univariate and bivariate analysis with paired-sample t-test at significance level of 95% (α=0.05).The result of statistic test showed that there was significant difference in attitude between the students at SMPIT Al Musabbihin and SMPIT Namira about the importance of consuming fruit and vegetables.The conclusion of the research is that audio visual media is more effective to change students' attitudes become more positive about the importance of vegetable and fruit consumption in SMPIT Al Musabbihin and lecturer method is effective at SMPIT Namira Medan.  


References


DAFTAR PUSTAKA

Adisasmoto. 2015. Promosi kesehatan. Cetakan Kedua. Yogyakarta: Gadjah Mada University Press.

Ahmadi, A. 2013. Psikologi Sosial: Suatu Pengantar. Cetakan Kedua. Jakarta: Rineka Cipta.

Angkowo, R. dan Kosasih, A. 2013. Optimalisasi Media Pembelajaran. Jakarta: Grasindo.

Ardianto, E. dan Erdinaya, L.K. 2015. Komunikasi Massa: Suatu Pengantar. Bandung: Remaja Rosdakarya.

Azwar, S. 2013. Sikap Manusia, Teori dan Pengukurannya. Cetakan XVII. Yogyakarta: Pustaka Pelajar.

Fitriani, S. 2015. Promosi Kesehatan. Cetakan Pertama. Yogyakarta: Penerbit Graha Ilmu.

Gustiara, I. 2012. Gambaran konsumsi sayuran dan buah pada siswa SMA Negeri 1 Pekan Baru tahun 2012. Medan : FKM USU.

Junaidi, I. 2012. Ensiklopedia Jus Sayur dan Buah. Cetakan Pertama. Jakarta: Bhuana Ilmu Populer.

Kemenkes RI. 2013. Riset Kesehatan Dasar Indonesia Tahun 2013. Jakarta: Kementerian Kesehatan Republik Indonesia.

Kemenkes RI. 2016. Pedoman Gizi Seimbang (Pedoman Teknis bagi Petugas dalam Memberikan Penyuluhan Gizi Seimbang). Jakarta : Direktorat Jenderal Bina Gizi dan KIA KKR Kementerian Kesehatan Republik Indonesia.

Nasution, D.Y. 2014. Efektivitas KIE (Komunikasi, Informasi dan Edukasi) Metode ceramah dan Pemutaran Film terhadap Pengetahuan dan Sikap Ibu Hamil tentang Zat Besi di Kecamatan Padangsidimpuan Tenggara Tahun 2014. Tesis. Medan: Program Studi S2 Kesehatan Masyarakat FKM Universitas Sumatera Utara.

Notoatmodjo, S. 2013. Kesehatan Masyarakat: Ilmu dan Seni. Edisi Revisi. Jakarta: Rineka Cipta.

____. 2014. Promosi Kesehatan Teori dan Aplikasi. Cetakan Kedua. Jakarta: Rineka Cipta.

Novianto, R. 2016. Pengaruh Terpaan Media Terhadap Perubahan Sikap Dari Tayangan Sinetron ‘7 Manusia Harimau’ Di Kalangan Remaja SMA Kota Bandung. e-Proceeding of Management : Vol.3, No.1 April 2016.

Nurul. 2015. Pengaruh Pemberian Media Animasi terhadap Perubahan Pengetahuan dan Sikap Gizi Seimbang pada Siswa Kelas VI SD Negeri Tanjung Duren Utara 01 Pagi Jakarta Barat.

Siwi, L.R. 2014. Meningkatkan Perilaku Konsumsi Jajanan Sehat Pada Anak Sekolah Melalui Media Audio Visual. Jurnal Pediomaternal. Oktober-April 2014; 3(1).

Warganegara, E. dan Nur, N.N. 2016. Faktor Risiko Perilaku Penyakit Tidak Menular. Majority. April 2016; 5(2): 88-94.




DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.30829/jumantik.v4i2.4446

Refbacks

  • There are currently no refbacks.


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.