Hubungan Faktor Demografi dan Motivasi terhadap Partisipasi Kader Asuhan Mandiri di Puskesmas Kecamatan Cakung Jakarta Timur Tahun 2020

Gabe Gusmi Aprilla

Abstract


In 2017 and 2018, the Cakung Community Health Center has given self care orientation using the herbal garden and acupressure for 77 cadres from 5 sub-district namely Penggilingan, Pulo Gebang, Jatinegara, Ujung Menteng and West Cakung. Within 3-6 months of orientation, community health worker are expected to form self care groups. However, only one self care group was formed, namely in the Penggilingan sub-district, so the researchers were interested in analyzing the relationship between demographic factors and motivation of self care community health worker and their participation. This study uses primary data by filling out questionnaires and observing documents. The research design used a non-experimental quantitative approach with a cross sectional design. The results showed that most of them were housewives, married, > 46 years old, middle school education, income < minimum wage DKI and length of work <  5 years. Most of the low motivation 39 people (60%) and the remaining high motivation 26 people (40%) and low participation 33 people (50.8%) and the remaining high participation 32 people (49.2%). The length of work factor > 5 years increased participation 4 times, while the reward motivation increased 0.1 times. Conclusions : length of work and rewards for increasing participation. Suggestions : need for seed herbal plant, training, supervision, study tours, competitions the self care group and family gatherings to increase motivation for self  care community health  worker.


Full Text:

PDF

References


Agustinawati, L., Husodo, T., Budi, S., Bagian, M., Kesehatan, P., Perilaku, I., & Kesehatan, F. (2017a). FAKTOR-FAKTOR YANG BERHUBUNGAN DENGAN PARTISIPASI KADER DALAM PENYELENGGARAAN KELAS IBU HAMIL DI KELURAHAN NGESREP KOTA SEMARANG (Vol. 5).

Agustinawati, L., Husodo, T., Budi, S., Bagian, M., Kesehatan, P., Perilaku, I., & Kesehatan, F. (2017b). FAKTOR-FAKTOR YANG BERHUBUNGAN DENGAN PARTISIPASI KADER DALAM PENYELENGGARAAN KELAS IBU HAMIL DI KELURAHAN NGESREP KOTA SEMARANG (Vol. 5).

Appleford, G. (2013). Community health workers-motivation and incentives. Development in Practice, 23(2), 196–204. doi:10.1080/09614524.2013.772117

Concha, M., & Villar, M. E. (2013). Effective Pluralistic Participation: Case Study of a Community Health Worker Partnership in Miami, Florida. Journal of Community Practice, 21(1–2), 28–42. doi:10.1080/10705422.2013.788329

Djuhaeni, H., Gondodiputro, S., & Suparman, R. (2010). Motivasi Kader Meningkatkan Keberhasilan Kegiatan Posyandu. Majalah Kedokteran Bandung, 42(4). doi:10.15395/mkb.v42n4.26

Duthie, P., Hahn, J. S., Philippi, E., & Sanchez, C. (2012). Keys to successful community health worker supervision. American Journal of Health Education, 43(1), 62–64. doi:10.1080/19325037.2012.10599220

Hafshah Riza Fawzia. (2012). Faktor-Faktor yang Mempengaruhi Partisipasi Kader Jumantik dalam upaya Pemberantasan Sarang Nyamuk di Desa Wirogunan Kecamatan Kartasura Kabupaten Sukoharjo. Program Studi Kesehatan Masyarakat Fakultas Ilmu Kesehatan Universitas Muhammadiyah Surakarta.

Hapsari, H. T., & Veria, V. A. (2015). Faktor-Faktor yang Berhubungan dengan Keaktifan Kader Posyandu di Wilayah Kerja Puskesmas Slawi tahun 2015. Siadin, 54(4), 2010–2013.

Hermiyanty, & Nurdiana. (2016). Faktor-Faktor yang Berhubungan dengan Partisipasi Kader dalam Kegiatan Posyandu di Wilayah Kerja Puskesmas Donggala Kecamatan Banawa Kabupaten Donggala. Medika Tadulako: Jurnal Ilmiah Kedokteran Fakultas Kedokteran Dan Ilmu Kesehatan, 3(3), 60–77.

Indah Trisnaniyanti, Yayi Suryo Prabandari, & Y, C. (2010). Persepsi dan aktifitas kader PSN DBD terhadap pencegahan dan pemberantasan Demam Berdarah Dengue. Berita Kedokteran Masyarakat, 26(3), 132–137.

Jiménez-Balam, D., Alcalá, L., & Salgado, D. (2019). Maya children’s medicinal plant knowledge: Initiative and agency in their learning process. Learning, Culture and Social Interaction, 22(June), 100333. doi:10.1016/j.lcsi.2019.100333

Kementerian Kesehatan RI. (2018). Laporan Hasil Riset Kesehatan Dasar (Riskesdas) Indonesia tahun 2018. Riset Kesehatan Dasar 2018.

Kesehatan, P., & Melalui, T. (2016). BERITA NEGARA, (450).

Kironde, S., & Klaasen, S. (2002). What motivates lay volunteers in high burden but resource-limited tuberculosis control programmes? Perceptions from the Northern Cape province, South Africa. International Journal of Tuberculosis and Lung Disease, 6(2), 104–110.

Kok, M. C., Ormel, H., Broerse, J. E. W., Kane, S., Namakhoma, I., Otiso, L., … Dieleman, M. (2017). Optimising the benefits of community health workers’ unique position between communities and the health sector: A comparative analysis of factors shaping relationships in four countries. Global Public Health, 12(11), 1404–1432. doi:10.1080/17441692.2016.1174722

Kusumawardani, A. S., & Muljono, P. (2018). Hubungan Sikap dan Motivasi Kerja dengan Kinerja Kader Posyandu. Jurnal Sains Komunikasi Dan Pengembangan Masyarakat [JSKPM], 2(2), 223–238.

Lehmann, U., & Sanders, D. (2007). Community Health Workers: What do we Know About Them? The State of Evidence on Programmes, Activities, Costs and Impact on Health Outcomes of Using Community Health Workers, (January).

Maharani, R., & Sabngatun, S. (2015). Pengaruh Pendidikan Terhadap Keaktifan Kader Posyandu Di Kalurahan Sumber Kecamatan Banjarsari Surakarta. Jurnal Kebidanan Indonesia, 6(1), 71–82. doi:10.36419/jkebin.v6i1.102

Moshabela, M. (2015). Community Health Workers Using Role Identity Theory, 1(7), 1–9.

National Institute for Health Research & Development. (2013). Riset Kesehatan Dasar (National Health Survey). Ministry of Health Republic of Indonesia, (1), 1–303. doi:10.1007/s13398-014-0173-7.2

Ng, T. W. H., & Feldman, D. C. (2011). Affective organizational commitment and citizenship behavior: Linear and non-linear moderating effects of organizational tenure. Journal of Vocational Behavior, 79(2), 528–537. doi:10.1016/j.jvb.2011.03.006

Nxumalo, N., Goudge, J., & Thomas, L. (2013). Outreach services to improve access to health care in South Africa: lessons from three community health worker programmes. Citation: Glob Health Action, 6, 19283. doi:10.3402/gha.v6i0.19283

Robbins, S. P. et al. (2013). Organizaional Behavior.

Salim, Z., & Munadi, E. (2017). Info Komoditi Tanaman Obat. Badan Pengkajian dan Pengembangan Perdagangan. Kementerian Perdagangan Republik Indonesia.

Sukandar, H., Faiqoh, R., & Effendi, J. S. (2018). Hubungan Karakteristik terhadap Tingkat Aktivitas Kader Posyandu Kecamatan Soreang Kabupaten Bandung. Jurnal Sistem Kesehatan, 4(3), 102–109.

WHO-Unicef. (1978). Alma-Ata primary health care. International Conference on Primary Health Care, 63.




DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.30829/jumantik.v7i2.10173

Refbacks

  • There are currently no refbacks.


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.